Tuesday 28 December 2010

Last Night in Nha Trang

We were going to go to Hoi An tonight on the sleeper coach, but my shirts needed some adjustment so we thought we would stay an extra night in case they were not finished. I have collected them now and both the shirts and the suit look great! I asked what material the suit is made from, and it is a wool/cashmere blend, with pure silk inner lining.


We had a bite to eat thi slunch time at Cafe Des Amis. Even though it has a french name, it is Vietnamese owned and offers traditional dishes. We only had a quick snack, I had rice while Izzy had noodles. Not much else going on today really, took a walk on the beach and getting ready to go. We noticed that the local authority had put up signs on the beach because the waves were dangerous, some of them were as high as 4 meters!





Our Hotel, An Hoa, Nha Trang


















1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for sharing your experience with us..I also love traveling and used to go for small business trips every month. Last week, I went to Italy for 2 months. Believe me, It is very beautiful country for spending holidays.

    ReplyDelete