Friday 17 December 2010

Nha Trang

Me and Isabella have been in Nha Trang for 4 days now, so this morning we thought we would move and try out another hotel. Tide Hotel, where we had spent the last 3 nights was nice and clean and the staff were really pleasant people but its just a bit far out of town. We thought that the hotel being 4km's out of the tourist area might be quite nice as the beach would be empty, but there just isn't enough around. There wasn't many options for food, and I can only handle so much beef noodle soup for breakfast (a tradition here!). So we checked out and got a taxi to the tourist area which has a nicer beach with more amenities.
Nha Trang Beach
We've had some pretty good weather so far in Nha Trang, and some bad too! It was some of the worst rain I have ever seen when we arrived, but the last few days has been blazing sunshine. So hot in fact I got a little burnt, but then last night the heavens opened again. All the restaurants are open-fronted so we were sat eating dinner pretty much in the wind and rain, which was strangely quite fun. They parked the restaurant's van across the front to try and block some of the wind. Today is a bit grey but at least the rain has stopped, and it's still warm out.
817,000 Vietnamese Dong, or about £25 to you and me.
If you go back to my post about Patara Elephant Farm, I have added a video of the elephants playing the in the river! Click the link below to jump to the post.

Patara Elephant Farm

2 comments:

  1. loving the top shot. Almost looks like hdr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, I haven't got photoshop on this computer... It's pretty strange not being able to edit any of my photos, but on the other hand I can't over edit any of them so it's nice to see them how I took them.

    ReplyDelete